Wednesday, October 21, 2015

#NoBodyShame

Instead of ending the day with a review, I wanted to share with you a campaign that I think is beneficial to all. No Body Shame campaign was created by Whitney Thore, and I believe her recent video of her story is inspirational for anyone. 

Do you feel like you look weird, or different, too skinny, too fat, not pretty enough? We have all been there! More than anything I want each of you to know there is no shame in who you are. Allure By Amy was not only created for all sorts of beauty reviews, but it was also created for a place to go who share common interests. Stay Beautiful By Staying YOU is the motto here at Allure By Amy. What better way to explain my view on beauty in this fabulous video from Whitney Thore. 


Use #NoBodyShame if you are proud of your body to help pass the word on to others! Who knows? The change of others negative views could turn positive just with one simple tweet or post.

No comments:

Post a Comment