Friday, February 20, 2015

Bellaboo - Sweet Sin Chocolate Face Mask + VIDEO


Hello Everyone! I hope all of you are staying warm where you are. We hit a record cold in South Carolina! Nope, it doesn't always stay warm here. I figured what better day then to try out a new face mask! 

Bellaboo's Sweet Sin Chocolate Face Mask is sinfully good. It smells just like milk chocolate!  Bellaboo products are geared especially for Teens & Tweens, and made in Australia. However, anyone can use it really. From serums to moisturizers they make everything your young tween or teen will need to fight that nasty fight of puberty. To check out all of their products you can go here to their official page: http://bellabooskincare.com/shop/


I have used a bunch of different face masks before, but none quite like Bellaboo's. Here are my pro's and con's of this sinfully delectable facial treat...

Pro's 

- Free of parabens, artificial colors, fragrances, sulphates, petrochemicals, mineral oils, animal derived ingredients, and harmful chemicals

- Created for women by women

- Smells just like chocolate!

- Does a great job working to cleanse the skin

- Makes skin smoother after each use

- Has Shea Butter & Witch Hazel in it to moisturize and soothe skin

- For combination skin like mine

Con's 

- Made my face slightly red for about 10 minutes after use (would not recommend for sensitive skin)

Overall, I was really impressed with Bellaboo's Chocolate Face Mask. Besides the slight redness (which went away after a few minutes) I received from it, it worked wonderfully. It got my skin clean, and even got rid of my blackheads! If you wish to purchase Bellaboo for your Teen, Tween, or even yourself it currently runs for $11.49 on Amazon, which you can purchase here: BUY Bellaboo Sweet Sin Chocolate Face Mask

Checkout the video I did of the mask below, and leave any questions or comments you may have in the comment section below!


(click button in right hand corner to enlarge)


XOXO,

Free product disclosure

9 comments:

  1. I like face mask. I would love a basket of all sorts of face mask. Just because I think it relaxes me. It makes my face feel so good after ward. This would be great for me because chocolate mask are the best too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, face masks are definitely my favorite way to relax too. Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. I'm not into chocolate body or face stuff but I'd love peppermint in a face mask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh that does sound yummy! I will have to keep that in mind :)

      Delete
  3. Chocolate have a plenty of property can help skin rejuvenation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its very good for the skin! Thanks for sharing. :)

      Delete
  4. Great review! I love how this helps get rid of blackheads! i hate using that blackhead removal tool cuz its kinda painful so this would be a great painless alternative. I especially love that this is geared towards teens and tweens being that I have both. Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! And yes, I think your daughters would enjoy it. :)

      Delete
  5. I am ordering this mask today for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete