Saturday, November 9, 2013

Maybelline Fall Collection Lipstick - Limited Edition #990 FUCHSIA FIERCE

I am absolutely in love with the limited edition fall collection that Maybelline has come out with, and I am hoping to be able to collect them all. For the moment being though, I picked up the color #990 Fuchsia Fierce. There are four in the collection.
 



                                         
But today we are here to show case my favorite Fuchsia Fierce....

 


 
Pros
Affordable (my Walgreen's price $7.99)
Pigmented as a Mac Lipstick (in my opinion)
Availability
Unique and One-of-a-kind colors
Doesn't dry out the lips
Moisturizing lipstick (creamy)
 
Cons
Limited Edition
Only Available in these select colors
Will have to reapply after 2-4 hours
 
 
I could take a million pictures, but until you see it in person it is hard to get the full effect, above is a swatch I did. I love how it didn't streak, and an almost glimmer that it puts off.
 
Overall Product Score: 4.1*
 
 
So.....the question is, What do you think about this lipstick? Will you be picking up any of the colors? I would love to hear your feedback/questions. It seriously makes my day, Stay BEAUTIFUL! :)
 
 
 
*overall rating is based on a 5 point scale based off of pigmentation, product, texture, application, and longevity

No comments:

Post a Comment