Friday, February 27, 2015

Niapads Acne Relief


Hello Everyone! I hope all of you are having a terrific day so far. Today, I want to talk to you about some wonderful new cleansing pads I came across. The Niapads by Saiom Technologies are great for getting rid of any stubborn pimples or oil residues. It is very unique and unlike any product I have seen for acne in quite awhile. Let's see exactly how it works...

Saiom Technologies Inc.

Saiom Technologies is the inventor of Niapads. Here is what the website says about the company:

MISSION STATEMENT:

As Saiom Technologies Inc, we

"1. Offer products that are simple and effective. We believe that the most effective product is one that is easy to use, effective and saves time and money for our customers.

2. Offer our customers the best value and offer them world class customer service.

3. Improve the quality of life for our customers.

4. Offer products that are earth-friendly.

Saiom Technologies Inc. core strength is formulation and product development of quality nutraceutical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical products.

We focus on developing products that enrich the lives of our customers and compliment it with world class customer service.

Niapads® is formulated and marketed by Saiom Technologies Inc.

At Saiom Technologies Inc, we are also committed to the personal development of our employees. By having educated employees that have their own goals and aspirations we know we can continue to ensure excellence in our services and products."


I love that they offer earth-friendly products, and are dedicated to improving the quality of life for their consumers. I will be very interested to see how far Saiom Technologies Inc. will go, and what they will come out with next. 


The Product/My Thoughts


Each of these packets come with 30 pads. It says to take one pad and moisten it with water, then wet skin application area with water. Scrub application area gently with the moistened pad. Wait 20 to 30 seconds and rinse thoroughly with water.


According to the site...

"Niapads- Face cleansing pad with Niacinamide USP are designed to safely reduce Acne flare-ups by utilizing the well documented anti-inflammatory properties of Niacinamide USP. They also help diminish skin hyperpigmentation (acne scars).

Niapads is one-step process for opening clogged pores, exfoliation and getting rid of Acne causing bacteria. Skin friendly emollients help prevent drying of skin. It also contains Lavender oil which is well known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties; and yes it also provides a mild lavender scent."

To read more in depth about Niapads and the process you can go to their official site located here: 



When I first received the Niapads, I was like wow, this is a small sample. Little did I realize inside it contains 30 pads. Now that's more like it (guess I should've read that on the back!). Immediately, I noticed the refreshing yet light Lavender smell of the pads. I had a couple of areas that needed clearing up, so I decided to try it on my whole face. Now, if you are using it for just a pimple or a couple of pimples than it's plenty big. However, just me personally I would of preferred a little bigger pad. 

Here is what they look like below:


I then proceeded to put it on my face, and left it on for about 30 seconds. I felt a slight tingling sensation, but nothing that bothered me. It was a good feeling, like it was cleaning my pores out. The next day, I significantly noticed my skin looked a bit clearer, in fact a lot clearer! By the second day the patches of acne were pretty much gone. If I had just let it do it's thing (and used my normal facial cleanser every night), it would of probably took close to a week. I was really impressed with these little pads, and how much power they have behind them. I love that they are made is the US. I also think they are 10X better than any of those facial cleansing pads they have in Walgreen's. Not to mention they are great if you travel, since the pouch is resealable. Overall, I would have to say besides being a little small they are a win win in my book. 

To Buy Niapads they currently run for $20 with free shipping on Amazon (includes 30 per pouch). You can purchase these by going here: 

What do you think about Saiom Technologies - Niapads? Do you think this is something that could benefit you? Have you used an item like this before? I love hearing your questions/comments, so feel free to leave them below!!!



XOXO,



Free product disclosure

3 comments:

  1. When washing my face I like to have that clean feeling. A great choice I like to try for my face. Thanks for sharing with us about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting. This definitely gives that fresh clean feeling! :)

      Delete
  2. Great review! I don't get pimples personally but my teenage daughters would benefit from this product. I love the company's mission statement. It tells me that they are a company that cares. I wouldn't mind using it for myself just to help keep my face fresh and clean.

    ReplyDelete